Sunday, November 23, 2014

November the Month of Thanksgiving.










As Thanksgiving Day approaches it causes me to reflect on the things that I am very thankful for. I wish I could sit and list all the things but I don't have the time nor the will power. I also don't want to bore you guys. I would have to say the most important being my friends and family, the opportunity of being raised in a christian home, and you guys. I want to thank anyone who has read my post, commented or followed. You all have really been a blessing and I cannot explain in words how much it has encouraged me.

Outfit
Collared Top: Thrifted 
Dress: Sheinside 
Sweater: Forever 21
Shoes: Tj Maxx 
Camera Bag: La La Magic

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
xo Precious

8 comments:

  1. I love a sweetheart dress like this. It's so classic & pretty. The location & background is gorgeous as well.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely darling. You have such a beautiful vintage-inspired style.

    -Helen

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely look! :) Love your dress and those shoes are simply amazing! xo

    http://atouchofvivian.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute dress, I love the fabric! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seersucker + a peter pan collar, that dress is so dreamy! :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking absolutely adorable, as usual! I really love this dress, and the collar with it is perfect. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that sweater!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete