Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Rainy Days + Random Pics




I absolutely love rainy days and today we are having one. The only problem is I wish I was home reading magazines and watching movies wrapped in my favorite blanket. Luckily I am on my lunch break right now and I only have three hours until I can go home. If I could just hold on a little longer. I need to sign off its time for me to go back to work. Here's a little poem about rain:

Rain Poem
By: Elizabeth Coatsworth

The rain was like a little mouse,
Quiet, small, and gray, 
It pattered all around the house 
And then it went away. 
It didn't come, I understand
Indoors at all, until, 
It found an open window and 
Left tracks across the sill. 
Have a great Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks its by Elizabeth Coatsworth and the drawing is in a magazine that I own. :)

      Delete
  2. Rainy days are so much more fun when you can enjoy them at home. Hope you were able to relax and enjoy it when you got off work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did and I loved it! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  3. rainy days are the best!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poem is so lovely. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the poem! And the pics are so cute!
    I have just discovered your blog and I love it so I am your new follower
    XOXO
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post. You should do more of these ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures! I really like rainy days. Im following you.

    Lots of love from www.itsnottheclothesitstheclass.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainy days are the best!!! Thanks girl!

      Delete