Monday, December 1, 2014

500 days of Shimmer Dress in Coral











I rarely get invited to special occasions where the attire is a little more dressed up. When the opportunity arrises, I struggle to find something appropriate. Most of my dresses are casual and I don't have anything super fancy. So I have to get creative and try to improvise, such as add accessories and try to dress up the outfit. I was recently inited to a special event where I had to dress up a little more fancy. I am so excited I found this dress on ModCloth. It is still pretty casual but it can pass for a special occasion due to the lace.

Outfit
500 Days of Shimmer Dress: ModCloth
Top: Thrifted 
Shoes: ModCloth
Camera Bag: La La Magic 


Hope you guys had a great weekend!
xo Precious

6 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I seriously love it!! You are really bautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like yours! Let me know if you would like to follow each other and keep in touch :D
    Aresmar || Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty dress! I love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is stunning!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty outfit! I love the little white lining on the dress and the white popping from the shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful dress! you are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete