Sunday, December 28, 2014

Apartment Hunting + Bad Weather Conditions







Hey, I am back from my Christmas Break! I hope you all had a great Christmas as well! I was out apartment hunting yesterday and despite the rainy weather conditions. I wanted to take photos of my outfit. So the shoot was a bit rushed and sloppy and I am not quite happy with the results, but I really wanted to share this ensemble. I can't believe 2014 is coming to an end. It was a hard year for me, so I am looking forward to 2015 being even better.

P.S. the office Christmas party was as dreadful as I expected but I survived it. Thanks for all the best wishes though, I love reading your comments. It fills me with so much joy! :)

Outfit:
Collard Top: Thrifted 
Dress: Thrifted 
Collegiate Cardigan: Forever 21 old
Belt: Forever 21 old
Hat: Target

I am curious, what did you guys get for Christmas?
xo Precious 

8 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Stay stunning :)

    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Precious,

    Bad weather is yucky, especially if you have to be in and out all day apartment hunting. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment recently. I will be following your blog from now on via G+, and Bloglovin. You have an awesome blog! Hope you will follow me back as well. Wish you much success in the new year, and good luck on your apartment hunting!

    Love from Los Angeles,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright pink and coral. You have a great eye for colors! I've been out apartment hunting in the rain, so I know how much it sucks. However, having new digs is pretty exciting, right? :D Hope you find a place you like!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit, between sweet look and nautical, is super adorable. i love how you put it together! oh and you have the sweetest smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! Obsessed with that cardigan and I can't believe the dress is thrifted...it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that hat!
    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the style and you're absolutely beauty

    ReplyDelete