Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chambray Dress + Fall to Winter




During these colder days all I can think about when shopping is warm weather clothes; knit sweaters, thermal tights, and jumper dresses.... So bring it on winter, I love to find new and creative ways to restyle my favorite summer pieces. This chambray dress from Oasap is a perfect dress to transition from fall to winter, especially where I live because an average winter day is in the 40s and 50s. I paired this lovely dress with a salmon collegiate-inspired cardigan.

I have been listening to a lot of Christmas music! My favorite Christmas song is "Baby it's Cold Outside." I am curious, what is your favorite Christmas song?


Outfit
Sweater: Forever 21 old 
Dress: Oasap
Collard Top: Thrifted 
Purse: Forever 21 old 


Have a great Wednesday, lovelies! 
And stay warm! 
xo Precious 

6 comments:

  1. beautiful you!!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sweater!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty outfit. And you still have green trees? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These photos were taken last month! Yes believe it or not there a till trees in my town that are green!

      Delete