Friday, December 12, 2014

Cold Weather + Holiday Wear

















Today I'm wearing a pretty plaid dress. The beautiful red and blue fabric, adorable peter pan collar make a perfect dress for the holiday season. It was pretty chilly today so I had to take as many photos as I could before I had to sprint to my car and blast the heat for a few seconds and then take a few more. Despite the frigid weather conditions, I think this shoot turned out pretty well! 

Outfit 
Dress: Forever 21 
Jacker Forever 21 old 
Shoes: ModCloth

Hope you guys have a great Weekend!! 
xo Precious

20 comments:

  1. You have the most beautiful pictures and outfits~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful photos! I love how this outfit is so festive yet still such vibrant colours! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this dress! You look so lovely in it! And the shots are amazing dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress - the colors look so good on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful and the photographs are stunning! I love the dress. x x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute dress! perfect for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so cute! I love the plaid! xo ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress does seem wonder for the holiday season. This is such a cute photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit! The dress is super cute

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl you are so damn beautiful!!! I really like your dress it's so innocent!:) I love the pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous dear! great color palette and styling!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, and this outfit is perfect.
    Your photos are making me miss home. [North Carolina] I see all those pine needles on the ground :[

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely look! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice and lovely look! :)<3

    http://adindanareswari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always wanted a dress in this color scheme. <3 I love it!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete