Monday, December 22, 2014

Mandatory Office Christmas Party.












Tomorrow my office is throwing a mandatory Christmas party, which means we all have to be there! What!?! This party will occur the last hour of work; before everyone goes home. So this means we are all trapped and can't get out of it no matter how hard we try. My fellow co-workers have already given me the heads up about this dreadful party that takes place ever year. It is three things: 

1. ridiculously long 
2. boring 
3. super awkward 

So basically the party resembles the lame Christmas party thrown on the hit t.v. show, The Office. Except the joke will be on us and it wont be funny, I hope I can make it through. Plus, the day before Christmas Eve we just want to go home and be with our families. So I am not looking forward to this "Mandatory Christmas Speculator Extravaganza" at all. :(

Hope its not as bad as I think. Wish me luck guys!! 

Outfit:
Collard Top: American Apparel
Dress: Forever 21
Sweater: Forever 21
Camera Bag: La La Magic 

Have you attended any Christmas parties yet?
Were they fun or were they dreadful?



Have a lovely 3 more days till Christmas!!
xo Precious

27 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so pretty! I love your style! :)
    I hope the party goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so cute, I love the mix of prints
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck!! and i love this look!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool outfit!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a pro at mixing prints! I love this sweater and the hat. Hope you survive the Christmas party! :)

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this outfit. The mix of prints is just perfect! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely and that outfit is really pretty! hope it wasn't too bad! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you wore that cardigan with that dress. <3 Totally something I would do, but not something most people would think to do. You took a risk that paid off! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I admire your style so much!! :)

      Delete
  9. Your outfit is so cute! You could totally be a stylist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is so adorable!
    Love the vintage look.
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely! I love this look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit! I love the contrast in patterns and you have really lovely photos. :) Happy holidays!

    classicallycarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where is your lovely hat from, if you don't mind me asking? I have been searching and searching for the perfect hat, and the one that you are wearing is pretty darn close to my "dream hat!" I've also noticed that you order a lot of your clothing from Sheinside. I discovered their website a few months ago and I absolutely adore it, but I've read really mixed reviews and so I'm really nervous to order from them. Also, have you ever thought about doing skincare / beauty posts? You have really lovely skin, and I'm just curious as to what products you use? Sorry I've rambled on for so long! I hope that you have a lovely holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the hat from Target. I have had some good luck and bad luck with Sheinside, its a hit or miss kind of thing. Thank you for the lovely compliment! I don't know anything about skincare and beauty products but I plan on educating myself in the future. :)

      Delete
  14. cute look, love how you layered it!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both looks are really cute. I really like your hat! :D What camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this outfit and the pictures are amazing! what type of lens do you use?
    http://cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just using the kit lens right now! I have graduated to a more expensive lens yet mainly because I am poor lol! But I am planning on purchasing a prime lens soon!

      Delete
    2. At the moment I am using the kit lens! I am planning on buying a more expensive lens in the future!

      Delete