Saturday, December 6, 2014

Not quite a winter wonderland.









So this week was like... really crazy for me. I have moved several times as a kid to different cities, states, and countries. But I never had to do the planning, due to the fact that I was a kid and my parents took care of it. Now that my sister and I are moving to a different state as adults. I am being faced with all the things you have to do in preparation for an out-of state move. With that note, I am feeling a little overwhelmed and stressed at the moment. I am less than two months away from moving to California and there is still so much to do.

Plus, I haven't even began Christmas shopping! Ahhh! Can this month get any crazier!?! I can't believe we are 19 days away from Christmas!

Outfit
Dress: Sheinside 
Collard Top: Thrifted 
Sweater: Forever 21 old
Shoes: Tj Maxx old


Song of the Day:
Norway by Beach House 




What about you guys! Have you started Christmas shopping?

Have a great Saturday, lovelies!
xo Precious 


4 comments:

  1. An out of state move does sound like it would be stressful, but also exciting! Ahh I can't believe Christmas is so close either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress!
    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are absolutely adorable! As are you!

    ReplyDelete