Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sister Style + Homage to Summer








Today I am going to post leftover posts from the summer! Sometimes I take so many rounds of photos I forget about them or not like the finished edit. So I will post photos from another shoot instead. These photos were put on the back burner and ultimately forgotten. These photos feature my lovely sister and her groovy style. There are many things my sister and I have in common and one of them is our love for The Beatles.  My sister made this simple graphic tee look romantic by pairing it with this plaid mini skirt. I am a sucker for plaid so I had to feature this outfit on my blog, its too cute to not share. 

Outfit 
Graphic Tee: Asos 
Skirt: Chicwish
Shoes: Asos 

Have a great Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

10 comments:

  1. that skirt is awesome!!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! The skirt is awesome.

    Emily

    www.threadsandblooms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning!!
    wanna follow each other on instagram & bloglovin?
    i followed u please follow me back here >

    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com/
    love & hugs from Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! !So cool and inspirational!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. o casaco <33

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute. I love love love your shoes! <3 Fantastic skirt!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally feel you - I'll stock up on posts and then like not use them bc my hair is different now haha. I love this outfit though!! Edgy and casual - perfect.

    xo, grace (patternedposies.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete