Friday, January 23, 2015

Great expectations for the new year.










I know that we are barely a month deep into 2015, but I have a feeling that this will be a great year for me! I mean 2014 was not all that bad. I did graduate from college and get my first "big girl job" two months later. I am so excited to see what 2015 holds for me and so far I am really enjoying it!

P.S. we still don't have internet at my apartment yet, as soon as I get it I will be posting more frequently!

Outfit:
Top: Asos 
Sweater: Thrifted 
Skirt: Tj Maxx 
Hat: Target
Camera Bag: La La Magic 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 
xo Precious

11 comments:

  1. you are super good at layering
    & i LOVE your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute outfit!
    cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty preppy! love :)

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope 2015 holds some amazing adventures for you! Adorable outfit, I love the skirt pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, especially with the hat! That full of possibilities feeling is the best part of January, I hope it is a great year for you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing look, love the sweater and bag :)

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that bag!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute sweater!! I LOVE your hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic hat! Btw I have nominated you for the Inspiring Blogger Award over on http://bdazzles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/chit-chat-giveaway.html !!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete