Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Turquoise Dress + Courthouse Blues








It's been a week since I've blogged and I am so ready to get back into the swing of things. Unfortunately, I am not quite sure when I will be able to post as regularly as I was last month. I have not been able to post as much, mainly because the internet is not yet set up at my new place. Also, I have been really busy with work and life issues that I have not had enough time to take photos and post. I can't wait till things slow down a bit and I can have more time to share with you guys. Anyways... I rambling! I wanted to share want I am wearing today. For those of you who don't know I am currently work at a courthouse and today I got to sit in the Court. So this is the outfit that I wore to court. I decided to add a little color to the courtroom today, hoped it worked!

Dress: Forever 21
Top: Asos 
Shoes: Tj Maxx 
Bag: La La Magic
Shades: Sheinside
Hat: Target
Have a great day, lovelies!
Hope to see you soon! 
xo Precious

8 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love your sunglasses and shoes!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR STYLE.
    It's colorful and bold and classy all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that hat! and i still love your curly hair so much!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I've nominated you for The Infinity Dreams Award, check out my latest post. Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet look, I really like it!
    Bises,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete