Monday, February 9, 2015

Another man's trash is another man's treasure.











Having a sister whom wears the same size as you has its perks. My sister bought this mint sweater a few months ago and realized after purchase, that it doesn't fit her style. She was going to sell it for some cash but, when I saw it I knew I had to be the lucky buyer. Now I am so glad this jumper entered my life. Every time I wear it I get compliments.  I love how a few new additions to your wardrobe help you see how much clothing you really have and the illusion of a larger wardrobe is more achievable when you mix and match pieces. I feel like this outfit is a bit girly but the hat seems to balance it out a bit!


Collard Top: Tj Maxx 
Sweater: Forever 21 
Overall Dress: Forever 21 
Bag: La La Magic 
Hat: Target 

Have a great Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious

8 comments:

  1. that sweater is perfect! love it!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater. You're too pretty!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know (:

    Life In Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pearl detail on your sweater is perfect! I love the color combo with that blue dress ❤
    (ps: your hair is so cute all curly like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper really is pretty I love the embellishment and you have styled it perfectly xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is beautiful! I love the color & how you combined it with that blue skirt. Really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute look:)

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete