Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lilly of the Valley.














Things have been pretty busy lately, I feel like the past few month flew by with me lagging behind. I am already looking forward to the weekend, so that I have time to refuel and relax. My favorite things to do on my days off is read fashion blogs and discover new music. I just discovered a band called Funeral Suits, an alternative band from Dublin Ireland. I am really fanning the Lilly of the Valley album which inspired the name of today's post. 



What do you guys do on your days off? 
Any music suggestions for me?

I would love to know who you are listening to!
xo Precious 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome satchel!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those glasses!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful! I absolutely love this outfit, and that necklace is so cute. :) My favorite thing to do on my days off is reading blogs & catching up with some of my favorite tv shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's classy and stylish at the same time <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit!

    cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete