Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Playing in the Snow + Polka Dots and Leather
















I am living in dresses these days, which has brought to my attention my lack of separates. I tend to buy dresses and now I have a desire to add more skirts to my collection. I am extremely excited because it snowed all day Monday, which resulted in missing two days of work. In the South when the grounds are covered with even the slightest amount of ice and snow everything closes down, due to our lack of preparation for this type of weather. I am looking forward to a normal day now that most of the ice has melted, but it was a nice little four day weekend. I am not complaining!

Outfit: 
Collard Top: Tj Maxx 
Polka Dot Top: Tj Maxx 
Sweater: Thrifted 
Skirt: My Revolution (brand)
Bag: Etsy

Have a great Wednesday, lovelies! 
xo Precious 

8 comments:

  1. those oxfords are so cute!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you paired a polka dot top with that skirt! SO cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! We got a little bit of snow here too, I am hoping for some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that leather skirt, and the vintage-looking bag is so cute with it!

    xo, Charlotte
    www.thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem - I have way too many dresses and not enough separates! But I'm working on it! I love how you layered the two tops together! You look super adorable for a snow day! I would have no idea how to dress for such cold weather!

    -Lisa
    everydayelevated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty I love the polka dot skirt and it looks perfect with the skirt and the hat!!

    ReplyDelete