Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Song of the Day: "Klapp Klapp"-Little Dragons

\











Klapp Klapp- Little Dragons 
"Corridor lies with the river
All watery eyes
I stand there waitin' for my turn
I turn with a rise 

The spirits blow around like a hurricane whip
The girls don't mind my high scream drip

Someone found us dancin'
You can turn off and feel better
When everything's clear like cold weather 
Go feel better, feel better...."




                                                              Have a great Wednesday, lovelies!!
xo Precious 

8 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit, and it never would have occurred to me to put these pieces together. Really inspired! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this owl sweater! So cute!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you mix pieces together! This is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is perfect!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute for words. <333 Fantastic!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete