Friday, February 13, 2015

Song of the Day: "Shake Me Down"-Cage the Elephant












Shake Me Down
"Shake me down
Not a lot of people left around,
Who knows,
Softly laying on the ground, 
Not a lot of people left around,

In my life, I have seen 
People walk into the sea, 
Just to find memories,
Plagued by constant misery, 
Their eyes cast down,
Fixed upon the ground,
Their eyes cast down..."

I was given the opportunity to work with the lovely online shop Eshakti! I absolutely love this dress! The overall construction and fabric of this dress is so quality. I am definitely going to make this place another one of my favorite online based stores to shop at! My experience with Eshakti experience was a blast and I love how you can make size customizations.  I the original length of this dress was above length but I requested knee length. So cool you can also send you specific measurements into for futher customization needs! How many companies do you know provide that option? Check out Eshakti, you''ll like what you see! 

Outfit:
Dress: Eshakti c/o
Sweater: Forever 21
Shoes: Tj Maxx 
Bag: La La Magic 


Have a great weekend, friends!
xo Precious

11 comments:

  1. i love your hair!!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of that dress!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is an absolute dream and looks incredible on you, such unique style <3 xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is so beautiful and unique, love its' colors!
    and the birdies in the backround are so cute haha

    Life In Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern of your dress reminds me of summer. I love it!

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is so cute
    xo
    Happy Valentine's Day
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that dress, the colours are so cool!

    cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so cute, I love the color and you're beautifull!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright colors of that dress, it makes me excited for summer. I think your hair is so lovely too!

    ReplyDelete