Saturday, February 21, 2015

Tumultuous Weather + Coffee Shop Hangs










This week has been pretty crazy for me, even though I had a three day weekend my work week felt extremely long and busy. Also we have had the craziest weather in the last few days filled with ice, sleet and snow. Trust me, there is nothing more frustrating then driving to work when the streets resemble an ice skating rink. Luckily all the ice has melted and the streets are mostly clear. Although rain is probably in the forecast for the entire weekend. Today I am spending a rainy Saturday in a coffee shop editing photos and planning future blog posts. Oh how I love rainy days!!!

Outfit:
Graphic Tee: Urban Outfitters
Collard Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted 
Sweater: Forever 21
Bag: Forever 21 


I hope you guys have a great weekend!
xo Precious 

11 comments:

  1. I love your hair with hats it looks beautiful, another stunning outfit <3 xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so cute, I love your shoes
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this striped cardie!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainy days are so great for catching up on things and relaxing. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that cardigan!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete