Thursday, March 19, 2015

Burnt Orange Dress + Golden Necklace










Im definitely loving the burt orange color lately, especially the way it looks against my skin complexion. I am so excited that spring is quickly approaching, which means layers and bright, bold patterns. My spring anticipation is growing rapidly. Also I am four months away from moving to California! Can it get here any faster!?!

Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21
Purse: Ebay
Hat: Forever 21 
Bag: Ebay 
Necklace: Rocksbox


Have a great Thursday, lovelies! 
xo Precious 

10 comments:

  1. What a stunning dress!!!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so gorgeous!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh what a pretty dress! A lovely ray of sunshine! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love you dress! it looks so amaizing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this dress! I love the pleats, the peter pan collar, and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute dress! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love your dress and those sunglasses are amazing, you look beautiful Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit <3 You look so beautiful!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour of that dress, it does look amazing on you! I'm also loving the design on your purse, it's very cute x

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete