Sunday, March 29, 2015

Outfit // Relaxed Sunday In



 These last few weekends I have been busy in effort to have as much fun as I can possibly have before another mundane work week begins. On the contrary, sometimes it is really nice to have weekends when you are completely lazy. I can proudly admit that this is the type of weekend I am having right now. I have spent most of my time reading, surfing the internet and overindulging on social media sites such as Youtube and Instagram. So I can successfully say that the goal for this weekend has been achieved, relaxation! (and yes I lounge around my house wearing dresses... if you think I'm lying you can ask my friends and family.) Im strange I know....

Outfit:
Dress: Tj Maxx 
Sweater: Target
Collard Top: Tj Maxx
Hat: Forever 21 

Have a great rest of the weekend, lovelies!
xo Precious 

7 comments:

  1. I have the same dress, but I never thought of styling it with a collared top! You look super cute :)

    -
    2thesecretlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of that dress!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http:/:fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outift, i love your dress!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the exact same type of weekend, but I'm really regretting it now! I didn't get a single thing done and now I'm running around trying to get all of my final project completed on time! Oh, and trust me you aren't the only weird one! I practically live in skirts! They are so much more comfortable and freeing than pants! That is an absolutely adorable dress by the way! (:

    Love,
    Zeti

    http://lovezeti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is sooo pretty!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in- neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree, it's good to have a super lazy weekend every now and then! I always try and jam pack mine with all kinds of activities, but then I'm dragging by the time Monday comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing outfit girl! Love your dress! ♥

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete