Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pre-Spring Layering // Sister Style







I really like the art of layering, and my sister masters it. Last week was my sister's birthday so what better way to celebrate then taking outfit shots for a future blog post. I was thrilled when my sister allowed me to use her as a model for today's post. I love how she paired this floral printed playsuit with the plaid skirt effortlessly. I also really like how she double layered this with two sweaters with completely different colors and textures. I give my sister an A+ for this outfit combination! Well done!

Floral Jumpsuit: Forever 21 
Plaid Skirt: Forever 21 
Velvet Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Gold Sweater: Forever 21 
Shoes: Ebay 

Have a great Monday, lovelies! 
xo Precious 

9 comments:

  1. love her top!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cardigan under her coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog and I like, if you think that we follow by gfc greetings ??? !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of the 2 prints! You look lovely.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit look very pretty, I love the mix of prints!
    Have a great week end

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the play of layers and textures and patterns here.

    ReplyDelete