Saturday, April 18, 2015

Outfit // Miss Frizz









There is nothing more frustrating than frizzy hair. I know that when you have curly hair frizz is inevitable, but sometimes it would be nice if you could completely avoid the frizz. Especially when the humidity level is reaching its highest, which has been the case all week. Now that I am embracing my curls and no longer straightening my hair with heat and/or chemicals, hats are my best friends. I bought this straw hat at Urban Outfitters on my random road trip to Memphis a few weeks back. Oh... also I just received my second Rocksbox set and received this adorable Pave Triangle necklace! I'm obsessed. Click here to see the post I wrote about Rocksbox...

Remember its not too late! ensembledeuxxoxo code is live and ready! 

Rocksbox has given me a code to share with you guys!!! For the next 30 days you can use this code, and it will give you one month completely FREE! After 30 days, this code will give you guys 50% off of your first month.

So hurry up!! Sign up now and start enjoying your Rocksbox surprise! 

Outfit:
Gingham Dress: American Apparel
Sweater: Urban Outfitters old
Shoes: ModCloth old
Grosgrain Boater Hat: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: RocksboxSophi Harper

Have a great weekend lovelies! 
xo Precious 

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit. I like your hat. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! I think your hair is really cute, but I feel your frustration on the frizzyness. Mine is mostly straight but it gets a layer of frizz in the summer that drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that bag!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, I absolutely adore it! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete