Monday, April 20, 2015

Outfit // Quarter Life Crisis












Last month I had my 26th birthday! I was going to do a birthday post on the blog, but for some reason I wasn't feeling very festive. I am constantly feeling unmotivated and unsatisfied with how my life is going. Lately I have been comparing myself to others and their accomplishments. I consider that I am not moving forward or unsuccessful at being an adult because I have not gotten married or had children yet. Even though the thought of having children actually scares me to death, the fear that I will never meet someone and procreate scares me just as much. I feel like my life is stunted and lacks excitement. I find my self dreaming of what I think my life should be like by now. When I took the time to asses my symptoms I realized I am experiencing what some people peg as Quarter Life Crisis. What is helping me through this phase is keeping my spirits up and realizing that everyone's life is different. There is not a specific age at which an individual is supposed to achieve certain things, and I can't compare myself to others. I should be comfortable with how my life is going right now and enjoy it to the fullest. Focus my attention on more life changing things such as leaving a positive impact on someone else's life versus personal issues that are menial to begin with. 

Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21
Ring: RocksBox  
Earrings: RocksBox
Grosgrain Boater Hat: Urban Outfitters

Do you know anyone who is going through a Quarter Life Crisis?

Have a great Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

12 comments:

  1. I feel ya, girl. Lookin peachy!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely feeling the quarter life crisis, wish i look as good as you during a crisis! x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks, Im just trying to take it one step at a time! Yayy to getting older!

      Delete
  3. Just know that you are not alone in that! Keep filling your life with positivity, happiness, and love and everything should fall into place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic:) Love your dress is beautiful:)

    Kisses
    Monika:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its one of my faves right now!!

      Delete
  5. Remember that you are still so young :D I am surrounded by others getting these amazing jobs/moves/marriages/kids. It's crazy to notice how often it happens when you're not in that same boat. It's totally fine not to be... even out of choice because kids scare me too haha.

    You're an awesome person so keep doing you! You'll eventually get to where you want to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks girl! This is so encouraging!! :)

      Delete
  6. You look so cute!! I love this dress on you!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete