Saturday, April 25, 2015

Outfit // Resonance







Do you ever have those moments where someone says a line that sticks with you for a few days. "How much is your life worth..." is the statement that has been resonating in my head. I had to attend a conference for my job this week and our last speaker told an entire story with this premise. To make a long story short, the speaker told us a profound story where he was faced with a near death experience. The speaker expressed that a man held him at gun point and asked this very question, before deciding whether or not he would kill him. Something about the speaker's story and the statement forced me to think about my own life. Sometimes I put so much worth into things that really don't have much value such as clothing, money, camera equipment, etc. Things that if I died today would be left here... objects that will eventually tear, spoil, wilt away in some way or another. Why is it that we as people tend to put so much worth into things. I wonder what I would say if someone asked me that very same question... 

Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21 
Sweater: Thrifted 
Purse: Ebay 
Shoes: ModCloth

What would you say? 

Have a great Weekend, lovelies!
xo Precious 

11 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the dress :)

    Jessica // http://lipsandtrips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those sandals!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web page, and paragraph is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these content.



    my site - written books

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress it's so cute !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the info you provide here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my
    cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyways, wonderful site!

    Here is my page; harry potter audio books

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats such a deep question, makes me think too!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look, very cute!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful dress!
    You are very beautiful and you look really great !

    we follow You dear:)!
    thanks for share :)

    na-dwoje-babka-wrozyla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! nice look dear!
    i follow u via gfc
    kisses

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit ! I like it :) It fits you very well !

    Follow me on GFC and/or Instagram ( @hekyma ). I'll follow you back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete