Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Outfit // Salmon + Gingham




So far it looks like spring is here and I am so excited to welcome the warmer weather. This means I can take out my spring colors and style them with neutrals, which is what I have done in the photos above. I am so pumped for more rainy days and sunny evening walks in the park.

Outfit:
Cardigan: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Collard Top: Thrifted 
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Ebay

My sister and I went on a spontaneous mini road trip to Memphis last Saturday! Later on this week I am going to share some photos of that trip so stay tuned!! :)


Have a Happy Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious

7 comments:

  1. Obsessed with your outfit! Love gingham.
    www.elizabethamyyy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress, i really like the way you styled this outfit!
    xx Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, you look great! x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous! I love the mix of prints with the checkered and floral print! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that cardigan!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect marriage between that cardigan and the dress.

    ReplyDelete