Thursday, April 23, 2015

Urban Outfitters + American Apparel Shopping Day

American Apparel 







Urban Outfitters 







My sister and I have been obsessed with American Apparel and Urban Outfitters lately. I had to post a few pictures of our latest visit to both shops. You probably know by now that I am a sucker for natural lighting so I absolutely loved the construction and the way these two stores were decorated. They both had huge windows that allowed the sun to shine throughout every corner of the building. 

Im still learning to use my dslr camera, so if you have any tips for me I would to hear them!

Have a great Thursday, lovelies! 
xo Precious 

6 comments:

  1. Gah these photos are so gorgeous! American Apparel gets me every time - love that crop top with the palm leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks! I know I could seriously live in American Apparel! ;)

      Delete
  2. urban is so photogenic! :D

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete