Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Meet Hazel!





My sister and I just brought this lovely little kitten to our home last week. One of my co-workers last week found her sitting outside our office building last Thursday morning. When I held her for the first time I knew I had to make her mine. We were looking for someone to adopt her and I got first dibs. I texted my sister pictures of her and she also immediately wanted her to be our kitten. She has been with us for five days and she is already spoiled, she's in charge of our household. Ha ha... everything revolves around Hazel. Now that she lives with us there is never a dull moment, everything she does seems to entertain us. I can wait to watch her grow up into an adult cat. I am cherishing every moment of her being this small.

Hope you guys love her as much as me!
xo Precious

6 comments:

  1. Hazel is such a q.t pie! And I understand your feeling. I recently got a kitten a week ago and she is just a spoiled darling.<3
    A blog post about her is waiting to be published in my drafts soon. Hahah

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! Nice to meet you Hazel! Kitties bring so much fun to our lives. I'm happy she is already on charge of the house, they surely know how they deserve that ruling place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness she is SO cute!
    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Having a cat definitely makes life more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness she is adorable and I think I need a kitten! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too much cute. Watch out! Hazel just might break the internet! x

    ReplyDelete