Friday, May 29, 2015

Outfit // Blueberry






 





You guys I don't think I'll ever get tired of the color blue. I just love wearing it, who cares if 90 percent of the items in my wardrobe is blue. I was nicknamed blueberry in 4th grade due to my obsession of the color blue. I guess I can proudly say that I still live up to that name. I generally dress really feminine, but today I decided to let my inner tomboy out by pairing this dress with a masculine chambray top. I layered this chambray top as a jacket and added a belt to the dress to create an obvious waistline. This dress is a bit too big in some areas but I have learned how to improvise and make my outfits fit my petite frame. One of these days, I would love to be able to make my own alterations to garments. 

Outfit:
Chambray Collard Top: Forever 21 
Blue Peter Pan Collard Dress: Forever 21
Hat: Urban Outfitters 
Belt: ModCloth
Have a great Weekend, lovelies! 
xo Precious 

4 comments:

  1. you look amazing!

    x

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :) have a nice weekend! :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see why you love blue, you look great in it! Tailoring your own clothes is pretty fun! Once you learn how to tailor, you can practically make your own clothes lol. ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete