Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Outfit // Improvise








 



It's definitely thunderstorm season. Last weekend I wanted to take a few outfit shots outside and was quickly forced to change my plans due to the rain. Don't get me wrong!! I love rainy days but its just not the best condition for outside shots. So I took a chance and decided to do this post inside. I will probably do more in the future.  I just might have to do this again this weekend considering the fact that storms are in the forecast.

Outfit:
Striped Top: Urban Outfitters
Floral Tank Top: Thrifted
Tulip Pinafore: Tj Maxx
Necklace: Rocksbox

Have a great Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

6 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to layer those two tops together! Super cute outfit, I love all of the patters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this look is made of dreams! The clashing of those two prints work ridiculously well and you look super cute. The added touch of the trilby is perfect too!
    Bee xxx
    QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun outfit, I really love the print mix! You look adorable with the hat too, your curls are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The indoor photos came out lovely! It can be hard to find good lighting indoors but these look amazing! Love the outfit, the crop top is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun outfit, love the mixed patterns! You look gorgeous! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K


    ReplyDelete