Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Outfit // Plaid








I highly recommend that if you have curly hair don't decide to straighten your hair on the most humid day of Spring. If you are lucky your hair will remain completely straight, if not it may turn into a frightening mess. Unfortunately I didn't follow this warning so I ended up with this. Next time I will check the humidity level first. 

Outfit:
Cardigan: Thrifted 
Top: Tj Maxx 
Skirt: Chicwish
Necklace: Beaded Double Strand Necklace Slate

Have a great Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

7 comments:

  1. great skirt!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the humidity.. not looking forward to that at all! XD You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. Hahahah
    The outfit is beautiful! I quit hair straighteners years ago. I was never big on them, but I just love my curls too much. x)

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying over your outfit- SO adorable!! Alex

    http://tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have fallen in love with your skirt! You look beautiful!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty :) I love plaid and that skirt is adorable. The boater hat is lovely as well^^

    ReplyDelete