Sunday, May 10, 2015

Photo Diary // One










Happy Mother's Day Guys! I know that Hazel is just a kitten and not an actual human baby, but for some reason taking care of her has made my maternal instinct kick into overdrive. I didn't really think I had it in me. I have never really pictured myself having kids in the future. Mainly because I am not married or even thinking about it at the time. Hazel has also helped me realize how much my own mother has cared for me. I am so thankful for what she has done for me and that she never gave up on me. She also supports me in everything I do and is also a big reader of this blog. So if you are reading this Mom, I just want to say thank you and I love you so much. I wouldn't be the woman that I am today without you! 

So give your Moms a big hug and say thank you!
Have a great Mother's Day, lovelies!

xo Precious

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous kitten! What breed is she? Lovely pics! xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We don't know she's a rescue kitten! :)

      Delete
  2. omg your kitten is so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little kitten is just TOO cute!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete