Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Outfit // Coffee Break









 

My vacation is over and I am back in Arkansas. I currently live in Arkansas but in two weeks I will officially be an "Austinite." I may have not mentioned this on my blog, but I was born and raised in Dallas. I lived in Arkansas to go to college and now I am heading back to my home state. For those who have been following my blog for a short period of time know that I wanted to move to California but now I have switched over to returning home (well sort of). I just came back from Austin because my sister and I had job interviews. Now we both have jobs!!  Now we are currently looking for a place to stay, packing, and other finishing touches to prepare for relocation. I had to take a mini coffee break from packing and decided to show you what I am wearing today. I am absolutely loving these new sunnies gifted by Sunglass Warehouse. They are perfect for sitting in a coffee shop and indulging in a great cup of happiness. 

ps. I will try to keep you guys posted while I am preparing for the move. I cant promise regularity but I will try.

Outfit:
Collard Top: American Apparel
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Ebay
Hat: Urban Outfitters 
Arbor Sunglasses: Sunglass Warehouse c/o


Have a great Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, the skirt is fabulous with the top! Moves are so exciting, especially back to your home town. Wish you a safe journey and a great new start to your new job.

    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job and the move! I hope it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit!
    xo Jessica
    rusticbones.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah such cuteness!!!

    Love the mix of colours and that hat!

    Tatyana x
    Secret little Stars
    http://www.secretlittlestars.com/

    ReplyDelete