Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Photo Diary // Two


























This week has been crazy for me and it is only going to get worse. I am moving in less than four weeks and there is so much to do! I wanted to share a few photos that I took over the last few months. There are also some photos from the fall that I never shared. So....why not!?! So far I have a few interviews set up for next week and my sister and I are apartment hunting next week as well! Yayy moving day is getting closer and closer. 
 Have a great rest of the week, lovelies! 
xo Precious 

14 comments:

  1. Your little kitten is so adorable! I wish my cat was that tiny again! Really cute photos, what do you use to edit them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I use Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on moving! I'm trying to find a new place mysel. Your photos are very beautiful, and what an adorable kitten! My kitten is hanging out on my shoulders and licking my hair right now as I type this. Hahahah

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Awe thats adorable, I am having a hard time typing this comment because Hazel keeps jumping on my laptop!

      Delete
  3. cutest little kitty!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh that thrift store looks so neat. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I cant believe its finally happening!!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love your photo diary
    Such a cute cat omgsh <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Hazel is a bundle of joy!!!

      Delete
  6. Oh goodness your cat is adorable :3 Good luck with moving !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this post-beautiful photos!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete