Thursday, July 9, 2015

Outfit // Socks and Sandals







My recent move to Austin has given me the confidence to transform my style a little bit. I was inspired to do the socks and sandals look and take it out for a spin. Why not? I live in a new city where I don't know anybody yet. Something about moving to a new city gives me the sense that I can almost start fresh and add a little quirk to my look. I am looking forward to revamping my style and trying new things and living up to the slogan "Keep Austin Weird." I think socks with sandals is an appropriate start. 

Outfit:
Top: Forever 21
Pinstripe Dress: Pixie Market
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Polka Dot Bag: Target
Socks: Target
Sandals: ModCloth
Have a great Thursday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

6 comments:

  1. How cute!! I like that you feel like you can change it up in a new place :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it feels great... and I really feel like I fit in here too! :)

      Delete
  2. love it!!

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete