Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Photo Diary // Bath Day











More photos of Hazel, I couldn't resist! I seriously think she is the cutest kitten in the world but I may be a bit biased because I own her. Oh well!?! The first set of photos was on bath day... as you can tell she hates water. The last set of photos are when I was looking for after her efforts of messing up my closet. I found her hiding underneath some pillows. I just had to take a picture to share this cuteness. It would be selfish of me to keep it all to myself ha ha... enjoy!

Have a great Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

8 comments:

  1. She's so adorable.<3
    My little Dracüla actually loves baths; she's such a weirdo. Hahah
    Hazel's eyes are beautiful!

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these photos are so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel is such a cutie!!!!! Awww, her face melts my heart :) I tried to bath Juno more regularly but she was so upset that we start delaying it once per year and it has now been a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute kitty! she looks adorable.
    and you have nice shot sweetie! ❤️❤️❤️

    xoxo,
    http://alittlefashionsocialite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I honestly wish I could give my cat a bath but I think he'd scratch my eyes out or something haha! I love the last ones from the pillows. This is just fuelling my crazy cat lady needs haha!
    xo April
    April | April Everyday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel is adorable, my heart melts!
    nxha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely kitten! And Hazel is such a beautiful name... ♡

    xx,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete