Monday, July 13, 2015

Photo Diary // City Explorin' + Vintage Shopping




















I am having one of those days where there is so much to do but I cant seem to finish anything on my list because I keep hitting road blocks. At least the day I took these pictures with my sister, we did not have a particular agenda and yet everything seemed go perfectly. We explored one of the hippest areas in our new town and found several quirky restaurants and vintage/antique stores. We are in love with our new city and are so glad to call this place home. 

Hopefully I can get some of the things on my list accomplished today! Crossing my fingers!!


Have a great Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful day! I'm having a similar situation not finishing anything on my list either. I'm blaming it on Monday's! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those stores look so cute! Sounds like a fun little area to explore. Good luck with your to do list!

    ReplyDelete