Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Photo Diary // Three












Almost completely moved in with an exception of a few straggler boxes, my sister and I have completely settled into our new apartment in Austin. My mom came to help us and visit for a few days and she left a few days ago to back to her home. So far I love my new city. Despite Hazel's face (my kitten) in these photos I think she really likes her new city too... She is now a big city kitty!! Looking forward to sharing more photos of my adventures.

Have a great Thursday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have settled in and are loving your new city! Your cat is so cute, I just love that second picture from the bottom. It's too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! Ha ha.. I know Hazel is the funniest ever we were laughing so hard...

      Delete
  2. Hazel looks like the most adorable of kitties! ♥ Though she looks playing hard-to-get, I still want to pet her. Also, you ladies are a beautiful bunch, especially your mother. She still looks very young! I hope you're enjoying your new home so far and I can't wait to read all about your exploring soon!

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks, yes she is adorable and super hilarious!!

      Delete
  3. Hiya babe, u look lovely
    and awww check the cute kitten xxxxxxxxxxx
    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Visit me whenever you can;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    I'm picking 3-5 of my followers by the end of this month for international giveaway.
    If you're not following me yet do that to enter my first massive giveaway.
    For the people that i will randomly pick, i will email each person photos
    of brand new heels and make up products for you two choose from,
    you can pick up to 3 items, 1 pair of shoes and 2 make up products.

    Have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, no problem I will check your blog out!!

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous photos, and Hazel is so cute! Glad to hear you're settling in well x

    Beth | Alphabeth

    ReplyDelete