Friday, July 10, 2015

Photo Diary // Warby Parker











My sister has been needing a new pair of glasses for weeks now, so we had to make a quick stop at the Warby Parker in town. I had to take a few photos because the set up of the store is in a school bus. Yes I said it, a school bus! I also had to stop by Target to grab a few things for the house and ended by some extra things simply because I thought they were cute. Why do you always do this to me Target!?! I have a weakness for cute things and I am starting to think that it is a marketing strategy for them. Well it works well on me!

Have a great weekend, lovelies!

I will keep you guys posted.
xo Precious 

6 comments:

  1. Cool Place! I love their glasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should check them out sometime!

      Delete
  2. A school bus?? How neat! Target is always tempting me with their cute things too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait....the store is in the school bus?! That's so cool! I LOVE Target. I almost went there today but I stopped myself haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and it is so adorable! I totally understand I have to proceed with caution every time I go inside of Target!! Ha ha

      Delete