Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Outfit // School Prep











 I have been a little MIA lately mainly because I have been really busy! I am going back to school towards the end of August, but not as a student as a teacher. That's right Ms. Collier is now a high school teacher and this is my first year teaching. I am super exciting as well as super nervous. There is so much planning that goes into preparing for a school year. I will try to keep you guys posted. Wish me luck! I really need it....

Outfit:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Target
Have a great Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

5 comments:

  1. so pretty, i love the bag!!

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! You look really beautiful :) And good luck for the new year!

    xx,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! And I want that bag!! :))

    ReplyDelete